Author Topic: CoolClayPlayz Staff Aplication  (Read 100 times)

Offline CoolClayPlayz

• View Profile
CoolClayPlayz Staff Aplication
« on: July 21, 2019, 07:33:09 PM »
Your in-game name: CoolClayPlayz
Your age: 14
The country you live in: USA
Previous clans, you have been in: I have not been in any Clans Before but was accepted by Skycade but then I quit because I was in the middle of the school year.
Discord username? (Optional):
How did you find our clan? (Did someone recruit you?): No, I went to new Minecraft servers and this Minecraft server looked super fun.
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: 3 yrs
Have you read and agreed to all clan rules, including forum and in-game rules? (Yes/No): Yes
Are you aware that you have to be active on the forums? Yes
How Many Hours do you play daily, during weekdays and weekends on our servers?: Weekends 5 hours in total if I get accepted. Weekdays 3 hours in total if I get accepted
What ping do you have when playing on our servers?:
Do you have experience in developing Minecraft Plugins? (Yes/No): A little experience because I did own my server a long time ago.
Do you have creative skills (Good builder/Redstone enginner.../Mention your skills): Good Builder
Have you gone through the requirements before applying? (Yes/No): Yes
=-=-=-==-=-=-==-=-=-==-=-=-=

Offline Abhinab2

• View Profile
Re: CoolClayPlayz Staff Aplication
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2019, 09:40:49 PM »
You just joined play here for some time. And get to know the other staff and owner then we will think about it once you get enough trust from us

Offline xvi

• Administrator
  • Whenever you'r gone...
    • View Profile
    • Resolute Gamers
Re: CoolClayPlayz Staff Aplication
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2019, 09:01:31 AM »
Yeah, as my fellow said we will consider your application (as you being one of the early comer), although we are not looking for staffs now.
Be a bit more active and then we will decide in few weeks. Meanwhile you can also join our discord server (if you do own a discord account, it's not mandatory). Also use the forum section to introduce yourself and other.