Author Topic: Admin Application  (Read 106 times)

Offline a3l

• View Profile
Admin Application
« on: August 02, 2019, 05:04:37 PM »
APPLICATION TYPE: MOD/DEV/ADMIN [Choose among the following and mention it]

Admin

=-=-=-==-=-=-==-=-=-==-=-=-=
General info:
Your in-game name: a3l
Your age: 16
Country you live in: Poland
Previous clans you have been in: None, since i havent even known there were mc clans :p
Discord username?(Optional): syachi#1635
How did you find our clan? (Did someone recruit you?): On some minecraft server list
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Around 7 years, since 2012
Have you read and agreed to all clan rules, including forum and in-game rules? (Yes/No): Yes
Are you aware that you have to be active on the forums? Yes
How Many Hours do you play daily, during weekdays and weekends on our servers?: 1 hr when the servers are laggy around 2.5 when not
What ping do you have when playing on our servers?: around 140-150
Do you have experience in developing Minecraft Plugins? (Yes/No): No
Do you have creative skills (Good builder/redstone enginner.../Mention your skills): No
Have you went through the requirements before applying?(Yes/No): Yes
Motivation:

Please explain why you want to join Resolute Gamers[r.G|]? What would you do in our clan, as opposed to not being in a clan, and what makes our clan stand out from others?
Ans: (Not really sure what the first line meant) The clan stands out from others because it has a very caring community that helps new players, an anti-grief claim system which makes people able to save their builds.

What makes you stand out from the other recruits?
Ans: I am a pretty laid-back chill person, i also try to be as helpful and kind as possible and i am very integrated to the community.
Other comments:
None