Author Topic: banned by r|g nub admin fr no reason  (Read 97 times)

Offline sGx

• View Profile
banned by r|g nub admin fr no reason
« on: December 28, 2018, 11:19:54 PM »
I am a proffesional cod player since 2013 randomly playing in rg..was banned by nub r|g mates..when i was dominating the entire match..in lack of evidence they continuosly kept kicking me....r|g abhinaba nd one more...
y bro y..

Offline Melonhead

• View Profile
Re: banned by r|g nub admin fr no reason
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2018, 12:44:26 AM »
Hey There,

So I asked Tupac and Abhinab ( Admins that were present at that moment ) ,  What i got is that They Kicked you First for your behaviour Towards them. No matter how good you Play, I don't give A SINGLE SHIT about that. Learn to respect.
Your Ban is for 2 weeks only, i think its enough time to learn how to talk to admins. You weren't Banned for Hacks as we dont ban without proof but for Language you used.

Pretty clear here, You think we all have nil. exp playing this game, I am a Good player, Perhaps Best in rG. But no one cares about Unless you're a good person inside.

Our Admins are Skillfull, Trustworthy and respectable.

we have a separate tab for "Unban Appeals" But you dont seem to manage to get there.... Weird.

-MelonHead.

Offline HughJass

• Eat. Sleep. Regret. Repeat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2018, 09:55:49 AM »
As far as I know sGx, he was a nice guy. I never found him disrespectful. But by the way, you say 'NUB ADMIN'. Of course, that is just proof that you disrespect for kicking, I really want you to be a regular player, be friendly and everything. You are a good player, I know that more than anyone, I 've been admiring you for that.  Hope you your ban ends and you play as the guy I know you as. <3

P.S.: Post this same in the given format.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2018, 09:58:45 AM by HughJass »
Have a day as nice as your HughJass,
HughJass

Offline sGx

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2018, 11:11:14 AM »
Now tell me one thing..If u get kicked without reason..u ll get annoyed...then I said nub admins...bro I am senior admin in almost every indian tdm servers..kicking without evidence is for sure a noob act..or only if u r irritated by someones gameplay...
Okay I ll be cool..after 2 weeks..and I wont say a word to any admins..
bt make sure they dnt kick me again..for killing them(a lot)

Offline xvi

• Administrator
  • Whenever you'r gone...
    • View Profile
    • Resolute Gamers
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2019, 12:50:18 AM »
Considering this issue has been resolved by admins.
Marking the thread solved